November 22, 2022
We are seeking an Educator to join our organization.
Our mission is to provide families a chance to access quality services which meet their needs. Our objective is to instill positive self-esteem, link clients with other agencies and provide a stimulating environment to help children reach their full potential.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
Registered Early Childhood Educator, Child and Youth Worker or related field.
Start Date : ASAP
Qualifications & Experience:
• Confirmation of a valid standard first-aid certificate- level C or include the date of training scheduled within the next three months.
• Current successful Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 6 months .
• Experience working with children 0-12 years in a work or school placement setting.
• RECE’s – Current Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators, Ontario
• Meet immunization requirements outlined in the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014
• Starting from $18.07 – hiring scale based on Education and years of experience.
• Vacation entitlement in accordance with the employment standards regulations with length of services additional weeks.
• May be entitled to up to 5 paid sick days – applicable with position.
• Competitive Employee Benefits applicable after successful completion of ninety-day probation period
• Monday through Friday (no weekends)
• Rotating shifts from 6:30am – 5:30pm – varies per location
• 35 to 40 hours per week
• To ensure compliance with Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014, health unit regulations and adhere to STCC policies and procedures. To ensure the implementation of STCC’s Program Statement and Ontario’s Early Learning pedagogy – How Does Learning Happen?.
• Adhere to the Early Childhood Educator Code of Ethics and Standards
3. Submit your cover letter and resume by email to [email protected]
2. Please include specific information detailing how you meet the qualifications we require for this position.
Closing Date: Monday November 30,2022
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
STCC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.